More Than a Club
What do we mean when we say that the Racine Juniors is “More than a Club?”
We’ll try and describe it to you a little bit, but you’ll really never know until you join!
- We are committed to the development of every athlete, not just the top players in the club.
- Our student-athletes develop lifelong friendships with their teammates *and* players from other teams within the organization.
- Our student-athletes learn many “life lessons” through their experience at Racine Juniors. This includes, but is not limited to…
- The learning of respect of teammates and coaches.
- The development of a work ethic that will give each student-athlete an advantage when they face life’s challenges.
- Learning to view their successes and failures as a way to learn and grow.
- Learning how to work in a “team” environment.